PDF Dissector 1.4.0 (Product site / Manual) fixes a few PDF parser bugs, improves the Adobe Reader emulation, and adds a cool new feature you can use for searching through all open PDF files.
Here is the detailed list of changes:
- Feature: Added a way to search through the content of all open files.
- Feature: Annotation names are now correctly emulated.
- Bugfix: Fixed a parser bug that led to missed data streams if there was a comment between an object and its stream.
- Bugfix: Fixed a parser bug that led to crashes when parsing invalid octal numbers.
- Bugfix: All tabs belonging to a file are now closed when closing the file.
The screenshot below shows how I used the filter to search through about 50 PDF files for exactly those that use the OpenAction command to execute some code when the PDF file is opened.